mouse

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
phil
Site Admin

Re: mouse

Post by phil »

Urm, not at the moment. Im not sure how easy that will be to use as a toggle, currently the only toggles are the global hotkeys, but I dont think caps lock works in there/in that way.

More to the point, I dont think it will be particually easy to do that, without significant changes but I add it to the todo list (no idea when it will get looked at though as Im not working on XMBC right now).

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
walther
New User

Post by walther »

done!
quit switch layers and asign a key to enable/disable XMBC (customised controls only on layer 1)

can you also reconsider possibility for 2 mice installed ?, i dont know, maybe chose settings for each by device id

all the best
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

As I said, it is IMPOSSIBLE to know where the windows mouse message comes from.
To work with device ID's you need to work at a lower level than XMBC. Either a driver or something else (like direct input) but direct input does not allow remapping so thats not a simple solution.

I have spent hours trying to find a solution in the past with no success. Its not likely to change.

Thanks
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)