Button mapping to window/screen parts?

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
MainTrane
Dedicated

Re: Button mapping to window/screen parts?

Post by MainTrane »

Thanks for the info Torrente.  I'd never heard of PowerPro before, I'll have to give it a try; though it seems to do a lot beyond what I was looking for.

I can attest to Phil's hard working nature :) , and think all the effort he's putting into XMBC development will be well worth it (XMBC development is already beyond the pace I was expecting).  He's quite the knowledgeable author and isn't going to torpedo current uses by adding clunky pointless features.  If anything the overall feel of XMBC seems to be even more responsive, time will tell ;) .
AsherMaximum
New User

Post by AsherMaximum »

MainTrane -
Window mapping would be cool. However, in the meantime, I believe you should be able to do everything you mentioned using the Add -> "Specific Window" button.
I programmed XMBC to do the volume thing you mentioned on the task bar using this.
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

AsherMaximum,

When MainTrane started this post, the Add specific window option was not in XMBC. This was added in Version 2.0 and this thread was essentially the reason for it being. MainTrane and this thread was the driver behind that functionality which you have just described using :)

Thanks,
Phil

PS. Im glad you are making good use of the new features in v2.0 :D
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)