Request - Changing mousepointer when dragging

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
4c3T

Request - Changing mousepointer when dragging

Post by 4c3T »

Please fill in this template when posting!
XMBC Version: 2.21 Beta 26
Installed or Portable version: Installed
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro
Mouse Information (brand/model): Logitech G502
Relevant Computer Information (CPU, RAM etc): Lots of RAM, dual multi-core CPUs
Did the problem occur after an upgrade of XMBC? (If so, from what version?): No problems.
Did the problem occur after a Windows update/upgrade? (If so, from what version?): No problems.
How long have you used XMBC?: Close to 7 years now
What language and keyboard layout do you use in Windows?: Swedish & Swedish

Clear description of the problem - try and include as much information as possible, including what button and mappings you are
having problems with (if applicable).
: I was wondering if it's possible to implement a function that resizes and/or flashes the mouse pointer?

I've used triple monitors for some time now, and they've always been side-by-side and Windows has this annoying sticky corners or whatever you'd call it,
so sometimes the mouse pointer sticks there while you're clawing the crap out of the mouse on the mat and you just don't see the mouse pointer at first glance. :chaos:

However, this was something I've learned to live with and was easy to overcome. No biggie.
I just installed a fourth monitor which I have placed below the third (Order left->right), so it's not side-by-side, but diagonally,
in the corner slightly overlapping (Currently don't have space on the desktop, nor do I want the monitor standing besides the
3-way monitor arm), and this poses a very annoying problem as I need to traverse in an Z-shape pattern, and even if there's
a solution to this sticky problem, I'd like to be able to just wiggle the mouse to see a flashing or resized mouse pointer
(Without having to bind the shortcut Ctrl to display - This can be very annoying when actually using Ctrl with other combos).

I should also mention that the third monitor is rotated 90° so there's a height gap for the middle and the below screen.

Would of course need to be able to omit this function in certain apps and games as this potentially could disturb things perhaps?
Possibly it can be added to "Application / Windows Profiles" with a simple checkbox.

Thanks.
The more, the merrier, but not with people. Those we can do with less of. Save Earth, stop procreating :!: