deleted

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
cs44go44
New User

Re: Save Image with one-click?

Post by cs44go44 »

I get a solution about your query,and I hope it can help you.

Set your mouse button a mapping to Simulated Keys , to input {LWIN}{SHIFT}S and save the setting, {LWIN}{SHIFT}S (LWin + LShift +S) is the combination key for Win11's screenshot , and this function will save your screenshot into memory , you have to paste the screenshot into some software to save it(like MSPaint)

Or you can download a screenshot software , setting your mouse button's keymap to the screenshot software's combination key.

Hope it can help you out .:cheers:
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

cs44go44 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:03 pm I get a solution about your query,and I hope it can help you.
Thanks for posting this, but in this instance, I'm not sure if its actually what chairdeskpencilpaper was trying to do. I think they want to save an image from a website, not take a screen shot of the website (which your solution is good for).
I would like to avoid the process of
1) Right-click
2) Left-click 'Save Image as..'
3) Being prompted to choose location and file name
4) Left-click 'Save'
So you should be able to automate some of this, but Im not sure if you can do it all (especially the file name/folder bit)
Simulated keystrokes can send a sequence of keys and mouse buttons, so you can simulate the context menu key (or right click) then use the arrow keys or context keyboard shortcut keys to select save image. but as I say, entering the folder/filename is probably less practical (unless you always want the same location and name maybe!)

I'm not sure if chrome has keyboard shortcuts for the context menu, so maybe just send 7 down arrows...
like: {RMB}{WAITMS:50}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{DOWN}{ENTER}
Should get you as far as the download locator coming up - from there more difficult as I think chrome always calls the file download.png?!

Regards.
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
Dolmatov
Committed

Post by Dolmatov »

One of the variations is written above. You need to write down the exact list of actions that you perform in a notebook or on paper. Then find the appropriate commands in the key simulation. This can be moving the cursor, pressing the mouse keys, arrows, the TAB key to move between window elements, etc. Then compare records and commands to a tags. Check the execution time of actions: calling the context menu, the appearance of a Windows dialog, closing the Windows dialog, etc. In the waiting areas, add pause tags of the desired interval.

If you want to use on different sites/places, then make sure that the number and order of actions are the same. For example, the context menu of an image on a website and a direct link to an image will be different.