please guide me

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
siyavash
New User

please guide me

Post by siyavash »

Hello
My Windows is 11
I have the latest version of the x mouse program
I want to make a macro
But I need help
I want to do two buttons at the same time several times in a row by pressing one key
Example
x and y keys
Beat together at the same time
And repeat this several times
Please guide me if you can
phil
Site Admin

Re: please guide me

Post by phil »

To make the keys repeat while you hold the button down (its physically impossible manually or automatically to be exactly the same time, there may be a millisecond between one going down and the other going down, but the first will not be released so they will both be down at the "same" time)

1. Choose Simulated Keystrokes
2. In the send methods, do NOT use method 1 or 2 (as these methods send sequentially by default) choose method 6 (repeatedly while the button is down).
3. Type the two keys into the input box, e.g.: xy

That should do it - but it will repeat as many times as it can while you hold the button down. You can control the repeat rate using auto-repeat delay but you can not control the number of repeats (other than by releasing the button at the right time).

You can also use method 7 if you want to be able to release the button and continue the repeats, but in this case, next time you press the button it will stop the repeating sequence.

OR if you have a specified number you want to send, you need to do that manually. You can use method 1,2 or maybe 9 but the commands are more complicated as you have to repeat them the number of times you want to repeat.... For exactly 6 repeats, this should work...
{PRESS}x{PRESS}y{waitms:50}{RELEASE}x{RELEASE}y{waitms:50}{PRESS}x{PRESS}y{waitms:50}{RELEASE}x{RELEASE}y{waitms:50}{PRESS}x{PRESS}y{waitms:50}{RELEASE}x{RELEASE}y{waitms:50}{PRESS}x{PRESS}y{waitms:50}{RELEASE}x{RELEASE}y{waitms:50}{PRESS}x{PRESS}y{waitms:50}{RELEASE}x{RELEASE}y{waitms:50}{PRESS}x{PRESS}y{waitms:50}{RELEASE}x{RELEASE}y
Obviously the more repeats, the longer the input string will be so its less practical.

Regards,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
siyavash
New User

Post by siyavash »

thanks for your response
But the main problem is this
The keys must be pressed at the same time
But you say that your program does not do this
If it is even with a difference of one millisecond, it will not work
In this regard, can you add an update to the program?

And one more thing
I chose 9, which means as mouse button is pressed & whenreleased
I feel like pressing two buttons at the same time
But this is my problem
I have placed these two buttons on the wheel up
And when it works properly, block orginal mouse option is disabled
And when I disable this option
My game does not recognize this button and performs another function
It is not possible to disable the second function of the game
Unless the block mouse option is activated
Is there a solution to this problem?

And the next question
With your program, it is not possible to make a macro for the keyboard?
Does it mean that the operation can be done by pressing a keyboard button?
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

thanks for your response
But the main problem is this
The keys must be pressed at the same time
But you say that your program does not do this
If it is even with a difference of one millisecond, it will not work
In this regard, can you add an update to the program?
OK the definition of "same time"... I'm saying nothing (including your fingers or mechanical switches) can do this with any guarantee!
And no I can not update the program, you will first need to persuade Microsoft to turn Windows from a scheduled OS into a real-time OS (and even then it wont physically be possible). Maybe I shouldn't have said anything - it should be fine!
And one more thing
I chose 9, which means as mouse button is pressed & whenreleased
I feel like pressing two buttons at the same time
But this is my problem
I have placed these two buttons on the wheel up
And when it works properly, block orginal mouse option is disabled
And when I disable this option
My game does not recognize this button and performs another function
It is not possible to disable the second function of the game
Unless the block mouse option is activated
Is there a solution to this problem?
If you don't block the original input, then of course that will be let through to the game as it is not blocked. But I don't understand, first you say it works when the option is disabled, but then you say when you disable the option it does not work?
I don't know why it would only work when this option is disabled!
And the next question
With your program, it is not possible to make a macro for the keyboard?
Does it mean that the operation can be done by pressing a keyboard button?
No, xMbc is for configuring the mouse only. There is no support for keyboard macros (as in triggering a macro by pressing a key) and this will not change.

And finally, a warning... It seems you are trying to use XMBC to control a game. You haven't however said what game your trying to do this (which means I cant event try anything here, if I happened to have access to said game). While it may work, many games block XMBC as it is often considered cheating. Those that don't block it, may end up (if the game is an online/multiplayer game) getting your account banned so use with caution, even if you can get it working!
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
siyavash
New User

Post by siyavash »

If you don't block the original input, then of course that will be let through to the game as it is not blocked. But I don't understand, first you say it works when the option is disabled, but then you say when you disable the option it does not work?
I don't know why it would only work when this option is disabled!
When it is inactive, I feel it works
But when it is inactive, a key is added from the game side and that key directs the camera upwards
And that means when it's active
The game knows that you have introduced a new key
And the key disables the game itself
No, xMbc is for configuring the mouse only. There is no support for keyboard macros (as in triggering a macro by pressing a key) and this will not change.

And finally, a warning... It seems you are trying to use XMBC to control a game. You haven't however said what game your trying to do this (which means I cant event try anything here, if I happened to have access to said game). While it may work, many games block XMBC as it is often considered cheating. Those that don't block it, may end up (if the game is an online/multiplayer game) getting your account banned so use with caution, even if you can get it working!

No, I have been using this program for a year now and I have not been banned

If possible, test it yourself
call of duty mobile game
To run this game on the computer, you need to install the Gameloop emulator and then install the Call of Duty Mobile game

Game loop link
https ://w ww. gameloop .com/game/action/ call-of-duty-mobile-on-pc
After installing the game, it will be installed automatically

tip
This is a matter of moving up a class
The name of this pump is
And I will leave a video link for you
look at it
http s://ww w .youtube .com /watch?v=G2a34Ip2Pfk
See how it goes up in the air by hitting one after the other
I want to do the same on this simulator with the help of your program

Please use the wheel up button on the wheel
This option is more convenient
Dolmatov
Committed

Post by Dolmatov »

Please use the wheel up button on the wheel
If you use this "key" then it's not what you expect. The mouse wheel has a different principle of operation, except for the function of pressing through additional buttons on the wheel itself.
For tests, try using the right mouse button or an additional layer with hotkey switching.

It has already been said earlier that physically you cannot press two keys at the same time. There will still be a difference, even though it seems to you that you pressed at the same time.
Therefore, you first need to determine how the game reacts to the simultaneous pressing of two keys.
This is exactly what needs to be defined.
Does the intended pressing of two keys work -> Does the intended pressing of the keys in turn work after a short period of time (second, two seconds?) -> Does the order of pressing the keys (xy or yx) matter?

After that, you need to go to the simulation of a single action in the program settings. Use previously collected data in a linear fashion, i.e. follow the order of pressing and select the intervals of pressing. If the game is "RELEASE" key, then this time should coincide (as much as possible) with the pause time in the program. Use the previously given example, specifying the desired time.

Were you able to set up a single action script? Set up repeat. Determine how long you need to repeat and how many times. If it is not enough (2-5 times), then copy the script the required number of times. A pause may be required between copied text for the game to distinguish between a release and a key press. If there are a lot of repetitions, then look at the methods of repetition or adapt yourself to click at the desired interval. Use the options "reset sticky buttons" and other options in the settings, because. fast keystrokes/imitation of keystrokes often do not have enough time to process the target application and you need to quickly interrupt data entry.

As you can see, this is not an easy path. Only by trial and error is there a chance to find the right path.