Website based auto key assignment switching

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
gaia
Dedicated

Re: Website based auto key assignment switching

Post by gaia »

phil wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:50 pm
Netherquark wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:09 pm i want it to work for m e e t . g o o g l e . c o m (sorry for the broken link I seemingly cant post external links)
The tab title is Google Meet until you join a meet
then, it becomes Meet - <meet code>
In that case you may get away with the caption regex search expression:
^(Google Meet)|(Meet \- \S+)$

This is quite a complex (maybe too complex!) search expression but essentially means the window title MUST either be "Google Meet" OR "Meet - <code>"
See example here: https://regex101.com/r/56eL7d/1

Once you understand regex, you will realize how powerful it can be and how you can optimize it/tailor it to your needs!

Oh and you need 5 posts before links are allowed :)
Hi Phil
could be added a text to regex converter in x-mouse in the last beta ?
Once you understand regex, you will realize how powerful it can be and how you can optimize it/tailor it to your needs!
Phil , i will be so powerfull make profile for each webpage , really
many users don't know regex , i know there are many site to convert but have in x-mouse would be really amazing
thanks
ps i'm testing the last beta and i really like
Site Admin

Post by phil »

Sorry but its far too complicated and open ended to do this in the GUI - I mean, you could convert text to regex it in so many ways each with their own little variation, its simply not worth the (extensive) GUI effort IMHO, I simply don't have the time and I'm trying to keep XMBC small and nimble!

I think, much like the regex search in Notepad++ its very useful and powerful when you get your head around regex or use a site like regex101 which allows you to see, test and experiment - much easier than trying to do it in a restrictive GUI app.
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
gaia
Dedicated

Post by gaia »

phil wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:27 pm Sorry but its far too complicated and open ended to do this in the GUI - I mean, you could convert text to regex it in so many ways each with their own little variation, its simply not worth the (extensive) GUI effort IMHO, I simply don't have the time and I'm trying to keep XMBC small and nimble!

I think, much like the regex search in Notepad++ its very useful and powerful when you get your head around regex or use a site like regex101 which allows you to see, test and experiment - much easier than trying to do it in a restrictive GUI app.
Hi Phil
ok I got it
thanks