Just to say THANKS

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
freddy.junior
New User

Just to say THANKS

Post by freddy.junior »

Hi guys,

I just want to thank you very much for this useful piece of code !
I've a Trust Laser Mini Mouse MI-6600Rp and was not able to configure the clicks.
XMouseButtonControl did the trick !

PS: I have a little request --> is it possible to configure the dpi button and the \"tilt wheel\" for Windows XP 32.
krank
New User

Post by krank »

Just wanna say a big thanks, too, you saved me from lotza nightmare for which I'd have to say thank you for the fu*ing vendors just give a sh** for adjusting they drivers for Vista.

I have several mouses with extra buttons, not by accident: I strongly need these buttons to be set up for copy and paste functions. All the vendors told me they mouse remain compatible with Vista but with basic functionality only (meaning the three standard buttons work and nothing more). I'm very angry with them 'cuse exactly the extra buttons and their functionality are why I paid much more for their mouse.

Now I can copy-paste with mouse again, so thanks, thanks, thanks. :)

kr/
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

Krank, the copy and paste feature was pretty much exactly why I wrote XMouse. When I first wrote it there was no support (even from MS and Logitech) for 64bit Windows. Thats changes now but I still use XMouse rather then Intellipoint/Setpoint!

Freddy, I'm sorry to say that I cant do much with the DPI button or the tilt wheel (in XP). I have had some success with the tilt wheel in Vista but because XP does not nativly support it, the messages never get as far as XMouse (and would require a driver). This is the same for the DPI button (except that wont work in Vista either becuase it will be mouse specific).

My logitech mouse has 7 buttons but I can only use the 5 without the logitech drivers.

Anyway, I'm glad XMBC is of use to both you :).

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
freddy.junior
New User

Re:

Post by freddy.junior »

phil wrote: Freddy, I'm sorry to say that I cant do much with the DPI button or the tilt wheel (in XP). I have had some success with the tilt wheel in Vista but because XP does not nativly support it, the messages never get as far as XMouse (and would require a driver). This is the same for the DPI button (except that wont work in Vista either becuase it will be mouse specific).
Ok, I see...
Anyway, not a problem --> I'll survive with 5 buttons "only" :wink:
Thanks again.