Key binding wont work

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
DarkTanner
New User

Key binding wont work

Post by DarkTanner »

HI, first i want to say thanks you for this awesome software :)

Unfortunately this dont work with my Game ( Defiance )

I've tried to change my mouse button with no sucess..

I'm using the latest version
MLieBennett
New User

Re: Key binding wont work

Post by MLieBennett »

Not sure why it doesn't work, but a few places where things could have gotten wrong. A more common problem that can't be corrected is that the game/program reads both the original "Click" but also receives the simulated keys/buttons because it is reading the mouse at a level beyond what X-Mouse can intercept and send a new command at. The fact yours doesn't show up, means that this isn't the case.

1) Elevated Rights are needed for X-Mouse for some odd reason to work with Defiance. Usually X-Mouse only needs to be "Run as Administrator" if you are trying to use it in a program that has those privileges already. This would be odd, as games usually are not RUN with Elevated Rights to begin with.
-Test by closing the current X-Mouse then "Run as Administrator" X-Mouse.

2) If you are altering for a specific Application/Window Profile? Make sure you are pointing at the application itself, and not the Launcher/Updater. Just a potential area to investigate. (Add the program to the X-Mouse Profiles having started the game already, rather then pointing at the exe file manually.)
-Test by altering the Default layer and seeing if the bindings work. If so, investigate if the application you originally used in the profile is the launcer/updater instead of the actual game.
josilito
New User

Re: Key binding wont work

Post by josilito »

DarkTanner wrote:HI, first i want to say thanks you for this awesome software :)

Unfortunately this dont work with my Game ( Defiance )

I've tried to change my mouse button with no sucess..

I'm using the latest version
oh i see.
can so show me the latest version.