Save Profile?

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
Noyze
New User

Save Profile?

Post by Noyze »

I have all my Layers filled, but I wanna clear them all and create new ones for a different game. Is there anyway to save my profile to use again later?
MainTrane
Dedicated

Re: Save Profile?

Post by MainTrane »

To save a profile right click it in the list and choose 'export selected'. Give the file a name and save wherever you please. The DEFAULT profile can not be exported.

Erasing a profile really shouldn't be necessary though, not if your going to be using XMBC with a different program. I'd suggest creating/associating individual profiles for each game you will be playing.

• Beta Tester ‖ Global Moderator
    Logitech [ G700 | G500 | MX1100 ᵛ¹ ᵛ² ]
    Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)
    Intel Core i7-960 @ 3.85GHz
    18GB (3x4GB+3x2GB) RAM
    DirectX 11
    NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
[/size]
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

Bear in mind you cant save the default profile. Only the application specific profiles.
As MainTrane said, there should be no need to remove profiles, just create a new one for the new game (assuming your not just using the default one).

The only way to save/restore the default profile (and everything else) would be to backup the XML settings file and restore it later. This can be found in the same folder as the log file, %appdata%\Highresolution Enterprises\XMouse Button Control or something like that.

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
Noyze
New User

Post by Noyze »

You've been very helpful, thank you.