X-Mouse Button ignoring commands

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
jeffherzeg
New User

X-Mouse Button ignoring commands

Post by jeffherzeg »

Hey guys,
I have a whastapp web extension installed in Chrome, called "WA Web Plus for WhatsApp" and I programmed some commands on the Logitech M510 mouse using the X-Mouse Button. When I click on button 4, I was supposed to type "/1" in the message field on the WhatsApp screen but as soon as I click on button 4, the cursor goes to the search field automatically, in the upper left corner, and types the text in this field . When I installed the X-Button, it worked normally typing in the message field, now it jumps to the search field automatically. I've tried everything, even configuring the cursor's location, at first it temporarily resolved, but after a while the X-Mouse Button simply ignores all the commands and throws the typing into the Whats Web search field.
Does anyone know how to solve it please? Thanks.
phil
Site Admin

Re: X-Mouse Button ignoring commands

Post by phil »

That sounds like the button is reverting to default "back" action.
But as you have failed to fill in the post template as per the rules, I don't have any more to go on.
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)