Randomized Double clicking

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
yaherbme
New User

Randomized Double clicking

Post by yaherbme »

Please fill in this template when posting!
XMBC Version: 2.19.2
Installed or Portable version: Installed
Windows Version: Win 10
Mouse Information (brand/model): Office HP Mouse
Relevant Computer Information (CPU, RAM etc): Not a computer guy just some dell computer
Did the problem occur after an upgrade of XMBC? (If so, from what version?): X
Did the problem occur after a Windows update/upgrade? (If so, from what version?): X
How long have you used XMBC?: Like 5-7 months
What language and keyboard layout do you use in Windows?: American

Clear description of the problem - try and include as much information as possible, including what button and mappings you are having problems with (if applicable).: I don't know if this is possible. I was wondering if there was a way to randomize the double clicks you get. For example, lets say I click left click, it could have a chance of being a double click but it isn't guaranteed. As of right now I am using simulated keys and method 8. If I unselect block original mouse input, it will give me a double click every other click. It's fine for the game I play but it can be annoying know every other click is a double click. I would love to know if there was a way to randomize this. Thanks. I have tried the randomized by 10% but it is still a double click every other hit.

Also, when using method 6, is there a way to make it use a range of delayed ms? For example, I want it to cycle between the ranges of a 10ms to 30ms delay so it doesn't always click the same amount. This is to prevent systems picking up on the same constant cps and detecting an autoclicker.
phil
Site Admin

Re: Randomized Double clicking

Post by phil »

yaherbme wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:06 am I don't know if this is possible. I was wondering if there was a way to randomize the double clicks you get. For example, lets say I click left click, it could have a chance of being a double click but it isn't guaranteed. As of right now I am using simulated keys and method 8. If I un-select block original mouse input, it will give me a double click every other click. It's fine for the game I play but it can be annoying know every other click is a double click. I would love to know if there was a way to randomize this. Thanks. I have tried the randomized by 10% but it is still a double click every other hit.
I don't really understand what you are getting at here? A double click is simply two clicks (or the same button) within a time (usually that time is defined by Windows but games may define it differently/independently). So if you click multiple times, then the first two of those clicks may be considered a double click but so what? The concept of double click is at a different level than XMBC. XMBC just sees that a button is pressed or released. And XMBC only sends button press and release. Something somewhere else determines if they are close enough together to be considered a double click.

If you un-tick "block original input" then the mouse button that you press will be let through so the focused application will still receive it as well well as whatever you are sending in XMBC. So, if you are sending {LMB}, then sure that would be two clicks in under X ms so windows is going to think it is intended as a double click.
yaherbme wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:06 am Also, when using method 6, is there a way to make it use a range of delayed ms? For example, I want it to cycle between the ranges of a 10ms to 30ms delay so it doesn't always click the same amount. This is to prevent systems picking up on the same constant cps and detecting an autoclicker.
Yes... in simkeys, use the tag {WAITMS:10-30} for a random time between 10 and 30ms. No idea how effective it is at evading autoclicker detection (if they were any good they would simply ignore injected (simulated) keystrokes - most games block XMBC and other tools (AHK etc.) in this way, other games simply ban users found using them (so it may not be a good thing to try!)
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)