What to open with

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
FlippinLegendBTW
New User

What to open with

Post by FlippinLegendBTW »

I have just downloaded the portable installer, but what should i open it with? it automatically puts it on java but that doesnt work. I really need help because i need this software. thank you in advance :D
phil
Site Admin

Re: What to open with

Post by phil »

The portable version is a simple a zip file (there is no portable installer - portable does not require installation!) - simply open/extract it with your favourite ZIP program to a folder anywhere on your PC and then run the program.

I don't know why you would have your computer set to open zips with Java - can you check the file extension is .zip as it should be (have you downloaded the right thing?). Normally windows explorer is the default for ZIP files (although many people choose to use other programs such as 7Zip/WinZip/WinRAR for archives as they are faster than the default Windows zip handler.
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)