Problemas con la instalación de wireless optical mouse 6 bottons chino en Windows 7

CounterStrike Source Server plugin to host a web server under your CSS server
Pakillo3015
New User

Problemas con la instalación de wireless optical mouse 6 bottons chino en Windows 7

Post by Pakillo3015 »

Buenas tardes.
He comprado un wireless optical mouse de 6 bottons chino y mi pc no lo reconoce y no puedo instalarlo con windows 7.
Si pueden ayudarme con este problema se lo agradecería mucho o decirme donde puedo hablar con otros foreros con el mismo problema.
Muchas gracias
phil
Site Admin

Re: Problemas con la instalación de wireless optical mouse 6 bottons chino en Windows 7

Post by phil »

Hi,

Does your PC see the USB device attached at all?
Does it make any USB connect sound when plugged in?
Does it show the device under "Devices and Printers" as a mouse or an unrecognized device?
Does it work in other computers?

If not then it must be faulty. If it shows up as a "unrecognized device" it may be a driver issue - but normally these cheap mice are all generic HID devices. You could try forcing that driver but I suspect its going to be a faulty device. If that is the case, there is not much you can do about that except return it and get a refund!

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
jekerein
New User

Re: Problemas con la instalación de wireless optical mouse 6 bottons chino en Windows 7

Post by jekerein »

Pakillo3015 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:03 pm Buenas tardes.
He comprado un wireless optical mouse de 6 bottons chino y mi pc no lo reconoce y no puedo instalarlo con windows 7.
Si pueden ayudarme con este problema se lo agradecería mucho o decirme donde puedo hablar con otros foreros con el mismo problema.
Muchas gracias
I have also faced the same.
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

And yet both the OP and yourself did not provide any of the information requested in the forum post rules, nor did either the OP or you answer any of the points in my original reply.

What you expect me to say without answering any of the questions (or providing the detail requested in the new post template and forum rules) is beyond me!

You are also bringing up a post that is over a year old - with little detail and no context - this is another breach of the rules, rules which are solely there there to help me and other help you!
--[ Phil ]--
elwishfour
New User

Post by elwishfour »

i'm facing a similar issue
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

Hi,

Does your PC see the USB device attached at all?
Does it make any USB connect sound when plugged in?
Does it show the device under "Devices and Printers" as a mouse or an unrecognized device?
Does it work in other computers?

If not then it must be faulty. If it shows up as a "unrecognized device" it may be a driver issue - but normally these cheap mice are all generic HID devices. You could try forcing that driver but I suspect its going to be a faulty device. If that is the case, there is not much you can do about that except return it and get a refund!
--[ Phil ]--