Appreciation Thread

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
peterolph
New User

Appreciation Thread

Post by peterolph »

This isn't a thread with an enormous amount of purpose, beyond saying thanks for a great piece of software! I particularly appreciated the way it indicates which mouse button is which by flashing the fields when you click them. Is there somewhere I can donate?

Thank you!
phil
Site Admin

Re: Appreciation Thread

Post by phil »

Hi, thanks for the appreciation :).
If you really want to donate, there is a button in the "about" window and on the download web page. All donations are appreciated but by no means required. Don't feel you have to donate, especially in these tough times :(.

Regards,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
peterolph
New User

Post by peterolph »

Done! Thanks again, this sort of software that simply provides a single focused piece of accessibility without trying to extract cash is getting too rare!
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

Much appreciated.
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
dispalo
New User

Post by dispalo »

I have to say the same. I have rarely seen a piece of software, that changed my way of using my computer the way xmbc did. Since I got it everything is different.

I'm using a mouse with a couple of thumb buttons. Every thumb button a different layer, that gives me more functions, than I actually can use. And I can even change everything on a whim by switching the profile. That is soo much overkill.

Thank you :cheers:
squircle
New User

Post by squircle »

I really enjoy XMBC. I switched to a trackball mouse due to RSI and XMBC lets me have so many mouse functions that I missed from my 18 button gaming mouse. The layers make it incredibly powerful and flexible and I don't know how I lived without Change Movement to Scroll.