When I'm playing League of Legends if I press MB4 it press MB5 too!!!

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
GuilhermeX47
New User

When I'm playing League of Legends if I press MB4 it press MB5 too!!!

Post by GuilhermeX47 »

Good evening, my mouse came with MB4 and MB5 buttons inverted,but the rest was functioning normal except for that, then I downloaded X Mouse Button Control and inverted the buttons, everything was just fine until I begin to play League of Legends, I use flash on MB4 and another spell like ignite on MB5, but if I try to use one of then while X Mouse Button Control is active I use both spells like I was pressing the two buttons, can anyone help me solve this issue?
phil
Site Admin

Re: When I'm playing League of Legends if I press MB4 it press MB5 too!!!

Post by phil »

The game will be using a lower level input like DirectInput which XMBC can not block. To swap buttons, XMBC blocks the first and sends the swapped button - so because the game works at a lower level, it sees the blocked button AND the swapped button.

Best bet, is to setup a profile for this game (in XMBC), and in that profile, set it to not swap the buttons. Then in game, map the buttons appropriately to your liking. If you need further assistance doing that (like creating the profile for the game) let me know and I or someone else will try and help.

Thanks
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
GuilhermeX47
New User

Re: When I'm playing League of Legends if I press MB4 it press MB5 too!!!

Post by GuilhermeX47 »

Ok I will try it, thank you :)