How to add a special parameter "Enhance pointer precision" for each profile?

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
kurtic
New User

How to add a special parameter "Enhance pointer precision" for each profile?

Post by kurtic »

I have a problem. The speed of my mouse pointer usually is almost at its maximum. But for the playing games it is required that the speed be at 6 values, instead of my usual 10. And I have also to disable "Enhance pointer precision" option every time before I start the game. And then I need to turn this option on again for the office tasks.

I mean this settings:
Devices - Mouse - Mouse Properties window - Pointer Options - Motion. Tick "Enhance pointer precision"

In the program X-Mouse Button Control, I managed to make it so that when you start the program, the value for the movement speed becomes 6, and when you exit the program again it becomes 10.

But when I start the program, I also need to unenable tick "Enhance pointer precision" in the settings. And I need that when I close the program in the Windows settings this tick was enable again AUTOMATICALLY.

If it is possible to solve this problem now, please write. If not, then I hope that in the next update of the program, the item "Enhance pointer precision" moved to the tab "Options" and became individual for each profile created.
phil
Site Admin

Re: How to add a special parameter "Enhance pointer precision" for each profile?

Post by phil »

Hi Kurtic,

I'm afraid its not possible right now. I will add it to my to-do list but I cant promise it will make the next version which is getting close to release.
If it does not make 2.18 then it will probably make the early 2.19 betas. I'll try and let you know when Ive done it, but keep an eye on the beta topic here in this forum where I list the changes in each beta.

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
kurtic
New User

Re: How to add a special parameter "Enhance pointer precision" for each profile?

Post by kurtic »

Hi Phil!

Thanks! I will look forward to!
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

I have added it to 2.18 Beta 16 (available on the beta thread) as it was a relatively easy change.
I would appreciate if you could test it and make sure it works <before> I release 2.18

Thanks
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
kurtic
New User

Post by kurtic »

Thank you very much! All works excellently!
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

That's lucky (as I release 2.18 to all last week).
Thanks for letting me know :).
--[ Phil ]--