Add the TEXT INSERT function Добавьте функцию «ВСТАВКА ТЕКСТА»

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
Fenix
New User

Add the TEXT INSERT function Добавьте функцию «ВСТАВКА ТЕКСТА»

Post by Fenix »

XMBC Version: 2.17
Windows Version: Windows 8.1 x64
Mouse Information (brand/model): DEXP WM-102GUS
Computer Information:
Did the problem occur after an upgrade of XMBC or Windows?: no
How long have you used XMBC?: 2 day
What language and keyboard layout do you use in Windows?: russian

Hi. You have an excellent program which allows to program any button of a mouse. I ask you to add one more function for mouse buttons: "The TEXT INSERT" that it was possible to write the text and when pressing the button of a mouse, the text was automatically inserted into the specified field. In office tasks it is very convenient at input of the same word or the offer several times. Thanks.

Привет. У вас отличная программа, которая позволяет программировать любую кнопку мыши. Прошу вас добавить еще одну функцию для кнопок мыши: «ВСТАВКА ТЕКСТА», чтобы можно было написать текст и при нажатии кнопки мыши, текст автоматически вставлялся в указанное поле. В офисных задачах это очень удобно при вводе одного и того же слова или предложения несколько раз. Спасибо.
phil
Site Admin

Re: Add the TEXT INSERT function Добавьте функцию «ВСТАВКА ТЕКСТА»

Post by phil »

Hi, simulated keystrokes allows to to type any text info the active field. You can also simulate a left button click to select the field under the cursor first before typing!

That is about the best you will get - and it's already possible!

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
Fenix
New User

Post by Fenix »

No. This Simulation function doesn't work as it would be desirable. I would like to enter a certain text in setting up the XMouseButtonControl program, and then when pressing this button, this text is entered, entered into an active window.
sukemaru
Committed

Post by sukemaru »

Hi Fenix.

If you want to enter a certain text into an inactive window (or an inactive field of an window),,,
First, it is necessary to confirm that whether "Enable profile switching on mouse move" option of "Advanced settings" tab is enabled or disabled (default: ON). In your case, that option should be enabled.
Next, add {ACTIVATE} tag to the top in the custom keys field.

Code: Select all

{ACTIVATE}my text hogehoge
With above settings, I confirmed that the button (simulated keystrokes) was able to enter "my text hogehoge" strings into an inactive window and an inactive field under the cursor well. (tested with XMBC 2.17)

suke
Logitech AnywhereMX (7 Btn), M555b (5 Btn) w/ SetPoint v6.32
Microsoft WirelessLaserMouse8000 (5 Btn), WLM5000 (5 Btn) w/ IntelliPoint v6.30
XMBC: now Latest BETA as Portable (since v1.48, 2009)
Fenix
New User

Post by Fenix »

Wow it has worked. Thank you that have found for me time and have in detail written the instruction for control. Everything has worked as it is necessary. From me "like" and support))) :cheers:
Fenix
New User

Post by Fenix »

The text at me is entered in English (and has to be!!). But if the keyboard layout pattern is in Russian or some other, then instead of the text number ("32") is just entered. Input of the text necessary to me works only on condition of the English keyboard layout pattern. Is it normal? :?
sukemaru
Committed

Post by sukemaru »

@Fenix
If you want to send text with in Cyrillic characters, try to use {CB:<text>} tag of SimKeys.

Code: Select all

{ACTIVATE}{CB:Спасибо}{CTRL}V
This SimKeys will send and enter the text "Спасибо" into the field/window under the cursor (via the clipboard).

And I will say to you the same thing as I posted in the other topic.
sukemaru wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:29 am You may read following topics, there are what can do and what cannot do with "Simulated Keys" for non English users now.

ref. "type word by click in all keyboards" thread
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3843
"Feature Request: NEW SimKey tag to input TEXT with IME" thread
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3844
The request as "add the text insert function" has already been presented by others (and me).

suke
Logitech AnywhereMX (7 Btn), M555b (5 Btn) w/ SetPoint v6.32
Microsoft WirelessLaserMouse8000 (5 Btn), WLM5000 (5 Btn) w/ IntelliPoint v6.30
XMBC: now Latest BETA as Portable (since v1.48, 2009)