ctrl+left key and right continuous help

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
gaia
Dedicated

ctrl+left key and right continuous help

Post by gaia »

hi
i use audition cc 2015 and when i zoom in i can move righ and left keeping CTRL + left or right key (keyboard)

in short you can see in the screenshot

well , as i said i need to keep always pressed ctrl and keep pressing left or right key to move left or right

i tried to create a xmouse an application profile with these settings but i doesn't work

i have tried {CTRL}{LEFT} and {CTRL}{LEFT} without luck

and when it works it slower then leek pressing left or right :(
thanks

Re: ctrl+left key and right continuous help

Post by gaia »

hi
i was able to do it with these settings
but it 's not fluid like the keyboard
is there some tips to make it more fluid and faster ?

i have used xmouse 2.16.1 installation version and portable , and the beta version
thanks

Site Admin

Post by phil »

With the keyboard, do you hold the keys, or repeatedly tap them? Because with method 6, you are repeatedly tapping them which seems a little counter intuitive to me.

Have you tried {CTRL}{LEFT} / {CTRL}{RIGHT} with method 3?

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
gaia
Dedicated

Post by gaia »

phil wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:00 am With the keyboard, do you hold the keys, or repeatedly tap them? Because with method 6, you are repeatedly tapping them which seems a little counter intuitive to me.

Have you tried {CTRL}{LEFT} / {CTRL}{RIGHT} with method 3?

Thanks,
Phil
Hi Phil
with the keyboard i hold the ctrl always down and i hold down the left right key if i want to move right ,if i want to move left , the ctrl is always hold down i don't keep to hold down the right key but i hold down the left key

method 3 doesn't work , method 6 works but slowly , i mean more slow then the keyboard
can i make it faster?
thanks Phil
Fanatic

Post by injtsvetkov »

Hi gaia,

Have you tried to set the Auto repeat delay to "0" or increasing it to 20, 30, 50... to see what happens?
HAMA Mirano
Windows 8.1 x64, Intel i5-3230M @ 2.60GHz, 4GB
gaia
Dedicated

Post by gaia »

injtsvetkov wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:55 am Hi gaia,

Have you tried to set the Auto repeat delay to "0" or increasing it to 20, 30, 50... to see what happens?
hi
i did it , and it's faster
weird thing , it start to play even the key to play is the spacebar :roll: :roll:

maybe i sould run as administrator or seeing find the limit of the portable version

you know i found a problem , it was my mistake ! seeing i have on my keyboard "{"
and "}" , i have always to copy and paste and i found out i left a space after } maybe for xmouse it does mean space key of the keyboard
thanks
Site Admin

Post by phil »

To be honest, I'm not sure what a space will do, maybe it was sending the same as {space}/{space} hence appearing slower (there is also a small delay between every keystroke configurable in the general/advanced settings which may make it slightly slower stil, but thats useful because otherwise keys can be missed by some applications.
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
gaia
Dedicated

Post by gaia »

phil wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:44 am To be honest, I'm not sure what a space will do, maybe it was sending the same as {space}/{space} hence appearing slower (there is also a small delay between every keystroke configurable in the general/advanced settings which may make it slightly slower stil, but thats useful because otherwise keys can be missed by some applications.
@Phil
Hi Phil
it's really very slow , about slow i mean the keyboard ctrl + left or right is 300% faster then xmouse
sadly i can't use xmouse with audition
i have just record a short video , when scrolling become very slow is because i use xmouse
i use with other programs

thanks Phil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.