Simulated key stroke problem

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
Foriegn
New User

Simulated key stroke problem

Post by Foriegn »

Greetings,
I like xmouse and I use it but I got a problem when I use key strokes to repeatedly click F2 button for fast HP recovery, in game I use F2 for potting"HP recovery" and other skills on different F buttons and I cant switch skills put on nother F buttons while key strokes are working ,I need to keep press the other F button for long to activate the skill I put on it and that makes the key strokes stop being fast as it were before I press another F buttons so I need to un and repress CTRL button as it is necessary for fast potting, I thought it is a normal problem and I have to stop key strokes to be able to switch , and this makes me vulnerable to be killed, but when I asked some1 using razor naga tool he said he dont have to stop it he just switch freely while auto-potting is working, so is it possible for xmouse? Thanks in advance.
phil
Site Admin

Re: Simulated key stroke problem

Post by phil »

I'm not really clear what the problem is..

Are you using layer modifiers with the CTRL key? if nt, what has CTRL got todo with it?
I dont see why XMBC's key sending would be imapcted by pressing a different F key on your real keyboard,
XMBC sends keys is a seperate thread, and maybe its sending too quickly, have you tried adjusting the send delay in the simulated keystrokes dialog? Does it make any difference if you use a bigger delay?

You could try turning on debug logging, capture the problem and send me the log - it might help me see what is going on (it might not but its worth a try).

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
Foriegn
New User

Re: Simulated key stroke problem

Post by Foriegn »

Hello,
I dont use layer modifiers , about ctrl it got something to do with the game which makes the F2 clicks faster , also shift and Alt buttons , idk if it is normal thing or game related thing, but CTRL, Shift and Alt makes potting faster, I mentioned CTRL only because the game, conquer, needs the CTRL button pressed almost all the time.
About the speed, after testing as u requested it affects the response of other F buttons so I cant activate other skills put on other F buttons quickly if the speed is too high, But it does not affect the other problem which is the speed is reduced like I`m not pressing CTRL so it doesn`t matter the speed if high or low it will be reduced just like the time I dont press CTRL. So the case is I press CTRL and the simulated key is working pressing F2 and at the same time I try to press F3 or any other F buttons 2 things happens, it takes time for the other F button to respond and the CTRL button is like not received so the potting speed gets reduced.
About running xMouse on the debug logging , I dont know how !!