4th and 5th Button doesnt work. I solved.

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
voodoo2000
New User

4th and 5th Button doesnt work. I solved.

Post by voodoo2000 »

Hi,

I am Ahmet SEVIK. Firstly I am sorry for my English language..

I had some problem with your program and I found solution. And I wanted to share with you too.

I have a HP 5-Button optical comfort mouse. When I install first time, Tilt Wheel Left and Tilt Whell right buttons doesn’t work. Also on x-mouse button program, this button did not show orange color as like other work buttons. Nothing.

After that I install My devices driver from http://www.hp.com. Then this time, Mouse button 4 and mouse button 5 doesn’t work and tilt wheel left/right buttons begin to work.

That mean if I have hp.com driver one side don’t work, when uninstall other buttons don’t work.

I have Windows 7 -64 bit. Finaly I understand that when I did windows update then I install also “iBall update” too. This update is not crtical updates. Lookiin in optional updates. I tried to uninstall this update. But for unsitall this update dont be in control panel/uninstall programs. Finaly under my computer> device manager, I fount it. Under human interface devices. And I seleceted this iBall devices and I unistalled this.

After that, my all buttons working very well. Also on your X-button V2 program too. Looking working everything with orange colors. That measn working in My CAD programs and others too.

I try to find to solution on your forum but I could find. Maybe, you know solution too. I dont know. But if you don’t know then maybe you can revision something on next release. Or you can show on your forum this solution to.

I solved exatly in half day. Maybe I can help to others for solution.

Last, your program is perfect. Thank you very much.

Ahmet SEVIK…