So, my friend got into my computer, got onto XMBC, and messed around until he unbinded my left/right click.

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
StringOfCharacters1
New User

So, my friend got into my computer, got onto XMBC, and messed around until he unbinded my left/right click.

Post by StringOfCharacters1 »

I wasn't able to finish it, but he also disabled wheel up and made wheel down right click. I don't know what to do since this was literally my second day of using it. How can I still use my computer?
phil
Site Admin

Re: So, my friend got into my computer, got onto XMBC, and messed around until he unbinded my left/right click.

Post by phil »

Turn on SCROLL LOCK to disable XMBC (assuming you didn't change that default setting) or Right Click the system tray icon and select disabled (using the keys to navigate the menu)

There are other ways to disable XMBC - covered in the FAQ here

Then go back in and fix the configuration before re-enabling it.

PS: Next time try reading the forum rules, don't delete the post template, fill it in, and perhaps check the FAQ first :)
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)