Unresponsive after a few clicks

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
silojin420
New User

Unresponsive after a few clicks

Post by silojin420 »

XMBC Version: 2.20 beta 4
Installed or Portable version: installed
Windows Version: Windows 10 64bit
Mouse Information (brand/model): Breeze sip n puff generic HID device
Relevant Computer Information (CPU, RAM etc): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 3.8GHz 64Gb RAM
Did the problem occur after an upgrade of XMBC? (If so, from what version?): no
Did the problem occur after a Windows update/upgrade? (If so, from what version?): no
How long have you used XMBC?: since first release
What language and keyboard layout do you use in Windows?: English QWERTY keyboard

I'm playing Dying Light 2 and trying to simulate key press w to RMB sticky held down until pressed again with randomize auto repeat by 10% enabled. It works for maybe 4 clicks then stops responding to the clicks in-game until I tab out then go back in. I've tried it with {HOLDMS:100}w and still no luck, it works for about 10 clicks then becomes unresponsive until a tab out again. Any ideas on why it might be behaving like this? It's the only game I'm have this issue with.
phil
Site Admin

Re: Unresponsive after a few clicks

Post by phil »

Hi, no off the top of my head no obvious ideas. I’m away right now on vacation, but it might be worth capturing some debug log (turn that on the settings, logging and updates tab). Then reproduce the problem and send me the log file (you can open the log file from the same tab in setting). Attach it to a PM or copy paste it or email it to me but I won’t be able to look at it in detail until at least next week!

It might also be worth trying the latest beta - but let’s get some debug log first.
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)