My 2021 (should have been 2020) Charity Plea!

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
phil
Site Admin

My 2021 (should have been 2020) Charity Plea!

Post by phil »

Hello All,

Over the first weekend in October 2021, I and two friends will be taking part in the 27th Club Triumph Round Britain Reliability Run
The event, which was originally scheduled to run in October 2020 (I'm sure you can guess why it was delayed a year), once again involves a 2000 mile drive around Great Britain in a classic Triumph motor car, all in 48 hours, pretty much non-stop except for food/fuel breaks!

Once again, we will be (hopefully) completing the run in Andy's rather special Triumph Stag saloon (only a handful were made and its the only one of its kind left on the road).
The car is older than me, and probably in better condition!

This year, the chosen charity is the ImageMotor Neurone Disease Association
So perhaps if you were thinking of donating to XMBC (or even if you weren't) you might consider sponsoring us instead

The past events, three and five years ago, kind donations from XMBC users made a big difference to our fundraising total for the guide dogs charity (in 2016) and Epilepsy UK (in 2018) - we were frankly blown away by the number of donations.

If you choose to donate, be sure to leave a comment (on the Just Giving sponsorship form) mentioning XMBC so I can see how many donations are as a result of you good XMBC users. Don't forget UK tax payers can also claim Gift Aid to maximize the funds (the government contributes the tax equivalent) but please don't tick that option if you are not a UK tax payer!

Regards,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)