Change movement to scroll - doesn't remeber horizontal scroll speed setting

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
Wimads
New User

Change movement to scroll - doesn't remeber horizontal scroll speed setting

Post by Wimads »

XMBC Version: v2.19.2
Windows Version: Windows 10 64 bit
Mouse Information (brand/model): Any
Relevant Computer Information (CPU, RAM etc): Intel i7 9750H; nVidia GTX 1660 Ti; 16GB RAM
Did the problem occur after an upgrade of XMBC? (If so, from what version?): no
Did the problem occur after a Windows update/upgrade? (If so, from what version?): no
How long have you used XMBC?: ~1 month
What language and keyboard layout do you use in Windows?: US layout; Dutch and US-English languages

Clear description of the problem - try and include as much information as possible, including what button and mappings you are having problems with (if applicable).:

I have mapped MMB to "change movement to scroll".
Sensitivity is set to "1" for both vertical and horizontal
Sticky; block other buttons when sticky; block original input; don't lock (scroll in any direction).
Though I don't think it really matters what checkboxes are checked to reproduce the error.

I click apply. Then I open the scroll settings again, and everything is still as should (same as I set it).

I close the XMBC setup window after having applied all settings. Now I notice, the horizontal scroll speed is out of wack (too fast).

I open the XMBC setup again, and check the scroll settings, and I now see that the value for horizontal sensitivity has been reverted to the default value "5", instead of the value "1" I had set. Vertical scroll sensitivtiy is still as I had set it.
phil
Site Admin

Re: Change movement to scroll - doesn't remeber horizontal scroll speed setting

Post by phil »

Thanks for the report, I'll add it to the list of things to check/fix.
Regards,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)