Left and right click not working

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
mamabombuzal
New User

Left and right click not working

Post by mamabombuzal »

So I accidentally rebound left and right click to scroll up and down and when I went to press cancel it wouldn't click so I decided to alt f4 and it just popped up asking me I if I'm sure that I want to close the program them I turned my laptop off and on and the problem is still occuring and I have no idea how to fix it because I can't click anywhere.
reyn
New User

Re: Left and right click not working

Post by reyn »

enable Scroll lock to disable remap or launch Task Manager and kill running XMBC to stop its effects.
phil
Site Admin

Re: Left and right click not working

Post by phil »

Thanks for mentioning that reyn, also for completeness, there are MANY ways out of this situation - they are listed on the FAQ

I don't know why people don't check the frequently asked question before asking it again but hey that's life. Probably the same reason people seemingly don't read the posting rules, or delete the helpful posting template when they post to the forum (and thus not providing the requested information!) :?
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)