mouse chording with left click possible issue.

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
almatskhan
New User

mouse chording with left click possible issue.

Post by almatskhan »

XMBC Version: 2.19.2
Windows Version: 10 Pro
Mouse Information (brand/model): A4tech N-708X
Relevant Computer Information (CPU, RAM etc): Inter i5-6500, nVidia GeForce 1660S
Did the problem occur after an upgrade of XMBC? (If so, from what version?): Nah
Did the problem occur after a Windows update/upgrade? (If so, from what version?): Nope
How long have you used XMBC?: A day
What language and keyboard layout do you use in Windows?: Eng, Rus, Kaz

Clear description of the problem - try and include as much information as possible, including what button and mappings you are having problems with (if applicable).: the mouse has 2 buttons on its side, mouse 4 and mouse 5, and i wanted to chord mouse for with left click to copy and right click to paste. right click chord works as expected but for some reason left click chord is reversed: gotta hold the left mouse button and click mouse 4.
phil
Site Admin

Re: mouse chording with left click possible issue.

Post by phil »

How exactly have you set it up? Do you mean you are chording button 4 and in the button 4 config, setting the left to copy and right to paste? Or are you chording the left button & the right button and then using button 4 to copy / paste?
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
almatskhan
New User

Post by almatskhan »

Do you mean you are chording button 4 and in the button 4 config, setting the left to copy and right to paste?
yes.
mouse 4 -> button chording -> left click -> copy. same with right click. but left click works as if i went left click -> button chording -> mouse 4 -> copy.
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

That is a bit weird, can you PM re email me a copy of your settings (use the Save Profile button to get it).
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)