Need a Command for ADS + Hold the Breath

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
anonymouz
New User

Need a Command for ADS + Hold the Breath

Post by anonymouz »

XMBC Version: 2.19.2
Windows Version: Win 7 Pro
Mouse Information (brand/model): Logitech MX518
Relevant Computer Information (CPU, RAM etc): -
Did the problem occur after an upgrade of XMBC? (If so, from what version?): -
Did the problem occur after a Windows update/upgrade? (If so, from what version?): -
How long have you used XMBC?: some Days
What language and keyboard layout do you use in Windows?: German

Clear description of the problem - try and include as much information as possible, including what button and mappings you are having problems with (if applicable).:
I want to setup a Sim. Key-Stroke with {RMB} & {PGDN} for ADS/AimDownSights in a Shooter-Game with Breath-Holding
RMB is ADS itself & PGDN is to hold the Breath
(Its pretty annoying to press another button just for holding the breath all the time)
X-Mouse is working for this game, i already used this command: {RMB}{HOLDMS:300}{PGDN}
and the simulated Method is 3.(because the other ones does nothing/nothing useable for this)
As you see, i also need a small pause(300ms) until holding the breath, in the command.(for gameplay purpose)

Problem with this command was: it only works for how long the timer is, but i want it all the time when i press RMB(hold), until i dont press RMB anymore(then both buttons should be released)
If i remove the Timer, it doesnt even ADS anymore, but hold the Breath is activated(PGDN)

Could you please help me?

Beside that: Thank you very much, for this great tool & your effort and time you put into this.
phil
Site Admin

Re: Need a Command for ADS + Hold the Breath

Post by phil »

Whilst I don't condone cheating in games (and beware some games ban people for using tools like XMBC!) have you tries {WAITMS:300} instead of {HOLDMS:300}?
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
anonymouz
New User

Post by anonymouz »

To be honest, it doesnt give any advantage.
Aiming takes time anyways in this game, its not like a Call of Duty Game(with fast Action/Zooms/ADS)
Its just more convenient to not break your fingers while zooming in. :wink:
I dont like Cheaters generally, and i wouldnt use it, if i had the feeling its like cheating.
Its just more comfortable to use a macro for this, especially because i'm an older Gamer(over 20 yrs of gaming :P )

I tried WAITMS before and it doesnt worked, now i tried it again, and its working, maybe i did something wrong before.
Thanks for your help & effort to make X-Mouse.
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

No problem - glad that worked cos otherwise I'd be a bit stumped!
I know where you coming from re the 20+ years of gaming - fingers starting to hurt?! :) I don't personally care what people use XMBC for - if they want to cheat (and I'm not saying this it at all), that's on them. There have been incidents where it has been detected and their accounts banned (when using either XMBC or similar macro/key injection software) and many games simply block it (esp. the competitive online ones).

What I don't want to happen (and again, this isn't aimed at you), is people to blame me or XMBC for getting banned in their fav game after using it to cheat - that's most certainly not XMBC's or my fault or problem - so I like to point it out :!:
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)