I need help with the Movement commands: MADD, MSET, ASET, PSET etc.

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
onij
New User

I need help with the Movement commands: MADD, MSET, ASET, PSET etc.

Post by onij »

2.19.2:
Windows 10:
Zelotes C12, Logitech G600, Logitech G700:
Did the problem occur after an upgrade of XMBC? - No
Did the problem occur after a Windows update/upgrade? - No:
12 years:
What language and keyboard layout do you use in Windows? - English / standard:

Clear description of the problem - try and include as much information as possible, including what button and mappings you are having problems with (if applicable).:

I've been trying to get MSET/MADD to work by moving/placing my mouse cursor in the appropriate spot but it has always failed to do so without first wiggling or physically moving my mouse. I've been trying to get this to work across multiple games, multiple mice etc.

Full example: I want to press a mouse button that will press a key to open a menu, then move the mouse to the selection that I desire, and then click that button and then finally disable the menu via pressing the original key. But the code won't activate upon the button press . Instead, I have to physically move the mouse before my cursor will jump to the correct position. The rest of my code always activates whether I physically move the mouse or not. Its only the Mset/Madd codes that don't work.

How can I get the cursor to move by only pressing the button? Here are two attempts for my current code:
h{WAITMS:250}{mset:655,605}{WAITMS:100}{LMB}{WAITMS:100}h
h{WAITMS:250}{mset:655,605}{MADD:1,1}{WAITMS:100}{LMB}{WAITMS:100}h
phil
Site Admin

Re: I need help with the Movement commands: MADD, MSET, ASET, PSET etc.

Post by phil »

I wonder if its worth trying to "wiggle" the mouse using mset...
like: h{WAITMS:250}{mset:650,602}{mset:655,605}{WAITMS:100}{LMB}{WAITMS:100}h

But I fear that the game is simply not picking up the windows cursor position but using its own cursor position code, which will probably completely bypass the xmbc way... What game is it? If its free/easy to get I can try and reproduce here.
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
onij
New User

Re: I need help with the Movement commands: MADD, MSET, ASET, PSET etc.

Post by onij »

!st I'd like to say thanks for the response!!! I have tried your wiggle code and although it's a fantastic idea, it did not work :(

And now to your question:

I had tried this code with Heroes of the Storm and League of Legends and space engineers and Minecraft many many years ago.

But this specific code is for a free game called "Wild West" on the Roblox Platform. I play it with my kids and now that I've pressed the horse menu button 1000's of times, I'm getting sick of it and want an auto clicker to pick my same horse for me.

https://www.roblox.com/games/2317712696 ... 90419cec7a