Doubt about 2 simulated keys

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
joanocopoulos
New User

Doubt about 2 simulated keys

Post by joanocopoulos »

I have a question about the simulated keys. I have the following code on the wheel down button:

simulated keys: (sticky repeat) {F1} {WAITMS: 100} {MB4} {WAITMS: 100} {F7} {WAITMS: 100} {F10}

In the button4 mouse inside the code above I have another simulated keys:

(sticky repeat){WAIT: 600}{F6}

It is not working because while the program has simulated keys in first action the other one does not execute, even after placing a 10 minute delay on button4: wait: 600

How can I solve this problem where I need to perform two different functions at different times?
phil
Site Admin

Re: Doubt about 2 simulated keys

Post by phil »

If you send {MB4} it sends physical mouse button 4 - it does not remap that button to whatever you have set for button 4!. Just like if you send a {LMB} or {RMB} it sends the actual button through to windows, not what it may be mapped to in XMBC.

Also it is not possible at the moment to have two simkeys sequences running at once (they would conflict with each other and all hell could break loose!)

Performing different functions at completely different times is not really a problem, combining those two functions is perhaps more of a problem. Im not sure I can answer your question though because I don't know enough about what you are actually trying to achive - sounds liek it might not be possible with XMBC but I cant be sure.

You may be able to do this with a more advanced scripting engine (like AutoHotkey for example) but it was never XMBC's goal to have complex macros operating potentially so far in advance.

Regards,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
joanocopoulos
New User

Re: Doubt about 2 simulated keys

Post by joanocopoulos »

Thank you, for feedback!

I'm trying in same window game run 2 simulated keys. Because i need 2 functions in diferent times.