[Back] jump to First and [Forward] jump to Last

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
noboyzband
New User

[Back] jump to First and [Forward] jump to Last

Post by noboyzband »

XMBC Version: v2.19.1
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro version 1909
Mouse Information (brand/model): Microsoft Surface Arc
Relevant Computer Information (CPU, RAM etc): Intel Core i5, 8GB
Did the problem occur after an upgrade of XMBC? (If so, from what version?): Just install first time
Did the problem occur after a Windows update/upgrade? (If so, from what version?): no update recently
How long have you used XMBC?: just few days
What language and keyboard layout do you use in Windows?: English

Clear description of the problem - try and include as much information as possible, including what button and mappings you are having problems with (if applicable).:

I'm using "Tilt Wheel Right" by swipe in touch mouse from left to right for the purpose of Back in Browser (opera, chrome, firefox) and also Windows Explorer. if I already have some history in browser, it will jump straight to the First history instead of Back one-by-one until the First history.

and the same happen with "Tilt Wheel Left" by swipe in touch mouse from right to left for the purpose of Forward in Browser. it will jump to the Last history instead of Forward one-by-one until the Last history.

I tried using Simulated Key, for example in Opera using Z to Back and X to Forward, but the same problem happened.

Kindly need Help if I missed something..
thanks.
phil
Site Admin

Re: [Back] jump to First and [Forward] jump to Last

Post by phil »

The swipe is probably sending multiple messages. Tilt and scroll are not like buttons with a discrete up/down message, instead they send a repeating scroll message and XMBC will remap each of these repeated messages.

If this is the case, you can alleviate this using the option "Ignore repeated remapped horizontal scroll" on the profile's options tab - try that and adjust the time (fox X milliseconds) as appropriate. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
noboyzband
New User

Re: [Back] jump to First and [Forward] jump to Last

Post by noboyzband »

Wow..Amazing...it's Work Well :D
thank you very very much.. (B)