Reading Clipboard

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
Kukurykus
Fanatic

Reading Clipboard

Post by Kukurykus »

We can put content to clipboard by XMBC using {cb:someText} Between other things I use it for ex. like it:

Code: Select all

{CB:opn(Array(0,0))}{RUN:W:\autosave1\SKRYPTY\Bridge\Clipboard.exe}
It puts to clipboard opn(Array(0,0)) function caller with paramaters in array, I'm reading by Clipboard.exe (made in autohotkey).

Would it be possible to enhance XMBC of CBR command (clipboard reading), so each time I use it, it would replace CBR with clipboard content.

This way depending on computer I work on, my other (non XMBC) script would produce appropriate simkeys clipboard content, that would be read by CBR (or CBC), so XMBC would see it as for ex.:

Code: Select all

{CB:opn(Array(0,0))}{RUN:\\MAWI-SERVER\dlab\autosave1\SKRYPTY\Bridge\Clipboard.exe}
(and when my computer would recognise the server has other name then it'd put to clipboard other path).

Without this method I have to create different XMBC profiles for comps they work with different servers.
HAMA Roma, Rapoo 3920P
Windows 10 x64, Intel i5-4670K @ 3.40GHz, 8GB,
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, Intel SSD 179 GB HDD