MPC-HC Media Player Classic Save Screenshot

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
primehalo
New User

MPC-HC Media Player Classic Save Screenshot

Post by primehalo »

XMBC Version: 2.18.8
Windows Version: 10 Pro 1903
Mouse Information (brand/model): Blade Hawks GM-X5
Relevant Computer Information (CPU, RAM etc): Intel Core i5-8600, 16GB
Did the problem occur after an upgrade of XMBC? (If so, from what version?): No
Did the problem occur after a Windows update/upgrade? (If so, from what version?): No
How long have you used XMBC?: About an hour
What language and keyboard layout do you use in Windows?: English

Clear description of the problem - try and include as much information as possible, including what button and mappings you are having problems with (if applicable).:
I'm trying to configure a button for mpc-hc64.exe, MPC-HC (Media Player Classic Home Cinema) v1.7.13 to save a screenshot of the currently playing video. When doing this by hand I type ALT+I (to bring up the Save As dialog) then hit ENTER (to save), so I tried {ALT}I{CLEAR}{WAITMS:500}{RETURN}. This will open the "Save As" but that's all. The {RETURN} doesn't cause the Save button to be hit. I also tried {ALT}S instead of {RETURN} but that didn't work either. I tried a few other things like moving the cursor to be over the Save button and creating a new profile just for the Save As dialog window but nothing seems to work. Can you help?
phil
Site Admin

Re: MPC-HC Media Player Classic Save Screenshot

Post by phil »

I'll try and have a look tomorrow maybe if I'm over my jetlag - if not please remind me next week and I'll try after work one day.
I use MPCHC on a few boxes so should be able to reproduce here.
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)