Layers

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
semsem
New User

Layers

Post by semsem »

Hello guys , how is your day ?
I was look for some help here
At the first i got two codes at two layers
And i want to make layer1 and layer2 work at the same and is it possible to use the same button to activate them at the same time i will greatful for you is you told me how to do that.
phil
Site Admin

Re: Layers

Post by phil »

Sorry, i'm not 100% sure what you are asking for. Layers re designed to allow you to switch to different functionality, you cant have two layers active at the same time in XMBC (if thats what you mean).

But what are you trying to achieve (precisely) - What two codes? Maybe you don't need layers and can combine actions with something like simulated keystrokes?

Regards,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
semsem
New User

Post by semsem »

Okey if i can't active two layer at the same time that mean to let two code active it must be at the same layer
And when i put one code at wheel down and another one at wheel up only one of them work and i can't mix them on one code at simulated keystrokes what should i do
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

I'm sorry, but you need to give me more information. I'm afraid your questions are not easy to understand (which I guess is a language/translation issue).

What code are you trying to use (what is your objective)?
Of course wheel up and down cant be active at the same time - because the wheel can only go in one direction at a time!
You should be able to send more that one key/key sequence at a time using simulated keys - but you need to tell me what you are actually trying to send so I can understand and offer suggestions on how you may be able to configure XMBC. If you don't provide that information then I'm afraid I simply cant help!

Regards,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)