Microsoft Edge

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
hanfei0406
New User

Microsoft Edge

Post by hanfei0406 »

In the configuration file, I configure Microsoft Edge to simulate {CTRL} W by middle mouse button to close the browser label page, but the last label can not close. If the browser opens five labels, I can close four by middle mouse button, and the last middle mouse button will not respond. It's the same with other old versions.[url]
?? 2018-12-17 015412.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phil
Site Admin

Re: Microsoft Edge

Post by phil »

Old versions of what? Edge or XMBC?
You havn't even told me what version of XMBC you are using. Is it 2.17 or one of the new Beta's?

Anyway, it seems to work randomly here (as it sometimes it works, more often is does not). However, it is Edge that is not working, XMBC IS always sending the keys - and edge is not always responding.

Have you tried adding a small delay between {CTRL} and W as Edge seems to behave much better here if I do that. You may also be ale to adjust the time between sending keys in the settings to have an impact (rather than adding delays between keys in each sequence)

Try {CTRL}{WAITMS:50}W and see if it helps/makes any difference.
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
hanfei0406
New User

Post by hanfei0406 »

XMBC It's 2.17 Trying {CTRL} {WAITMS: 50} W doesn't work.Anyway, thank you for your help.
hanfei0406
New User

Post by hanfei0406 »

phil wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:03 pm Old versions of what? Edge or XMBC?
You havn't even told me what version of XMBC you are using. Is it 2.17 or one of the new Beta's?

Anyway, it seems to work randomly here (as it sometimes it works, more often is does not). However, it is Edge that is not working, XMBC IS always sending the keys - and edge is not always responding.

Have you tried adding a small delay between {CTRL} and W as Edge seems to behave much better here if I do that. You may also be ale to adjust the time between sending keys in the settings to have an impact (rather than adding delays between keys in each sequence)

Try {CTRL}{WAITMS:50}W and see if it helps/makes any difference.

Adjust the time between keys sent in the settings so as to have an impact. The settings have been resolved. Thank you again.