[REQUEST] Mouse wheel debounce

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
hexaae
New User

[REQUEST] Mouse wheel debounce

Post by hexaae »

Is it possible to add a mouse wheel dobounce feature?
I have a good "Microsoft PN7-00004 Bluetooth" mouse but often on long mouse wheel rollings I have frequent annoying bounce issues with wheel-ups events while scrolling down or wheel-downs while scrolling up.
Could be done something to limit these wrong inputs signals adding a debounce feature to mouse wheel?
sukemaru
Committed

Re: [REQUEST] Mouse wheel debounce

Post by sukemaru »

Hi hexaae,

For now, you may try "ChatteringCanceler2" software. This application can debounce every mouse buttons strongly, and eliminate the backlash of the wheel rotation.
You can DOWNLOAD the latest stable and BETA (now recommended) versions via the following page.
https://www.vector.co.jp/soft/dl/winnt/ ... 55786.html (**language: Japanese only)

- You may go to the download link from the green button on the middle of the page.
- Download and unzip "ChatteringCanceler2.2.b2.zip", further extract "ChatteringCanceler_ENG.zip" in it, and run "ChatteringCanceler.exe".
- Open the setting screen from the tray icon menu, the option at the bottom should be useful for "Mouse wheel debounce".

Since "read me" document other than Japanese is not provided by the author, I will attach a translated text in English (by google and me). There may be something that does not match the contents displayed in the setup screen, because "ChatteringCanceler2" can not run on my XP, sorry.

suke
read me (ChatteringCanceler_ENG).txt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Logitech AnywhereMX (7 Btn), M555b (5 Btn) w/ SetPoint v6.32
Microsoft WirelessLaserMouse8000 (5 Btn), WLM5000 (5 Btn) w/ IntelliPoint v6.30
XMBC: now Latest BETA as Portable (since v1.48, 2009)
hexaae
New User

Re: [REQUEST] Mouse wheel debounce

Post by hexaae »

Thank you! I will give it a try!