please help! first time using this and I cant use left click now!

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
astnzzz
New User

please help! first time using this and I cant use left click now!

Post by astnzzz »

so I download thip program and try to set my mouse and I dont know what happen I havent set the left click yet only set the scholl click one and when I apply it I cant use my left click anymore! I have to use alt+tab to go to desktop and clicking icon on desktop is all I can do with left click when the program I click pop up I cant do anything! please help guys
phil
Site Admin

Re: please help! first time using this and I cant use left click now!

Post by phil »

I'm sorry but that makes no sense to me. If you haven't remapped the left button then there is no reason for it not to work and if there were an issue causing something that serious, everyone else would have been shouting about it for months!

The first thing I recommend is to enable the option "Disable when scroll lock is on" which means you can easily and quickly disable ALL XMBC mappings simply by turning on (toggling) scroll lock. If you don't have a scroll lock key then the same can be done using global hotkeys to enable/disable XMBC.

Can you send me a copy of your XMBCSettings file (or export your profile) so I can see exactly what you have setup?

Also, as the forum rules asks, can you let me know what version of XMBC and windows that you are using, and maybe provide some of the other information requested in the posting rules - there is a good reason I have these rules in place and ask for the basic information - but it seems NO ONE ever reads the rules before posting :( !!!!

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)