Finishing Simulated keystrokes

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
onij
New User

Finishing Simulated keystrokes

Post by onij »

Hello! I've had a problem that I think might actually be unsolvable with XMBC. I can use xMouse effectively to do almost any simulated task that I want except for this: Repeatedly toggle a button & upon release of the button, complete the code.

Can XMouse not finish the code in this situation? I have the simulated keys set to "repeatedly while the button is held down".

The overall goal is to blink a light repeatedly while I am holding down a mouse button. The code must toggle "on" & "off" the light repeatedly, but once I let go, it should press the final "off" toggle. Right now: after holding down the button, the light will blink dozens of times. After I let go of the button, sometimes the light will stay in the "on" position, & sometimes the light will stay "off".
Killy
Dedicated

Re: Finishing Simulated keystrokes

Post by Killy »

Put "on" and "off" commands into single sequence. (If they are the same, there will be even number of commands in the line.)