Auto Click

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
Fllash
New User

Auto Click

Post by Fllash »

Looking for a way to set up auto click, so I can get some MMO work done while I tend to my little ones!

I remember there being a way, but it has been a couple years and I can quite recall how to set up function to auto click/macro.

Thanks for your help!
Dolmatov
Committed

Re: Auto Click

Post by Dolmatov »

Use "Simulated Keys"
I use custom key:

Code: Select all

{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}{LMB}
How to send the simulated key strokes: Sticky (repeatedly until button is pressed again)
---
XMBC maybe freezing, because i go to setting program and set "Enable/Disable XMBC"=CTRL+F12 (for extra STOP send {LMB}).
Site Admin

Post by phil »

Why do you need more than one {LMB} if it is set to repeat? Is the repeat not fast enough? (even at 1ms)?
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
Dolmatov
Committed

Post by Dolmatov »

This is a rare case for games of the genre "clicker".
As a matter of fact not absolutely fair method, but these games also are calculated on it.
-
I could try to reduce the "Windows Low Level Hook Timeout", but I did not want to change the "dangerous" settings once again.
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

The Windows low level hook timeout would have no impact on the repeat rate - its used to kill hooks that don't respond in time - completely different!
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)