Is it possible to Multiple Macro?

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
Katsuo
New User

Is it possible to Multiple Macro?

Post by Katsuo »

I have two different macros, binded to two different buttons.
I Want both to work simultaneously, but as soon as I activate one, the other deactivates.
Is it possible?
injtsvetkov
Fanatic

Re: Is it possible to Multiple Macro?

Post by injtsvetkov »

I think that is not possible at the moment. However if you explain more specifically what you need to do, maybe we could think of a way to combine those 2 macros in one, if it is possible of course :)
HAMA Mirano
Windows 8.1 x64, Intel i5-3230M @ 2.60GHz, 4GB
Katsuo
New User

Post by Katsuo »

Like a lot of people, I'm using it to play games.
I'm running two simple macros.

1°: .12345678{SPACE}
(7)sticky with a 100ms delay

2°: {MSET:395,11}{WAITMS50}{LMB}{WAITMS500}{MSET:94,552}{WAITMS50}{LMB}{WAITMS2000}{MSET:855,55}{WAITMS50}{LMB}{MSET:94,552}{WAITMS500}{LMB}
(7)sticky with a 35000ms delay

the first one ensures my character keeps attacking, and the second one clicks on the pillars on the wall to re-summon the monsters.

Is that enough?
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

Hi Katsuo,

I'm afraid injtsvetkov is right, it is not possible to run two macros independently on the same button as the same time.
To do so, I would a) have to change XMBC significantly to allow two simulated input threads to run in parallel, and b) it would have to ensure that both macros dont send input at the same time, because they would interfere with each other. I'm not sure it would work very well, so while I might consider a change, its not something that I can do overnight and it will take a lot of planning and testing. As my time to spend on XMBC is limited, its not going to happen in the near future but I will add it to my list of things to consider in the future.

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
Katsuo
New User

Post by Katsuo »

phil wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:53 am run two macros independently on the same button as the same time
I don't know if it makes any difference, but they are not on the same button.

https://imgur.com/oud64BH
injtsvetkov
Fanatic

Post by injtsvetkov »

Katsuo wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:38 am 1°: .12345678{SPACE}
(7)sticky with a 100ms delay

2°: {MSET:395,11}{WAITMS50}{LMB}{WAITMS500}{MSET:94,552}{WAITMS50}{LMB}{WAITMS2000}{MSET:855,55}{WAITMS50}{LMB}{MSET:94,552}{WAITMS500}{LMB}
(7)sticky with a 35000ms delay

the first one ensures my character keeps attacking, and the second one clicks on the pillars on the wall to re-summon the monsters.
Well I think there is a good chance to combine them in one macro since the first one is sending only keys and the second one is sending only clicks. But the question is about the timing. I suppose ".12345678{SPACE}" are the skills of your character and probably one of the keys is for targeting the monsters. The question here is, what is the maximum repeat delay (above 100ms) you could use that would allow your character to keep attacking effectively. The second question is what is the minimum repeat delay for the second macro. Would it be a problem to be e.g. 10 or 15 seconds. It will click more often on the pillars but if that is not a problem you could insert ".12345678{SPACE}" multiple times with the appropriate delays into the second macro and assign it to only one button.
HAMA Mirano
Katsuo
New User

Post by Katsuo »

the dot is to select a new monster.
100ms is the most effective delay because if it's too long, it moves away from the pillars.
and the delay on the second is 5s bigger then necessary, because the pillars have a cooldown of 30s, if the click happens while the pillar is on cooldown my character moves.

I'll try to do it, but it'll be a huge line of ".12345678{SPACE}{WAITMS100}"

what do you think?
injtsvetkov
Fanatic

Post by injtsvetkov »

Well then it's gonna be more difficult than I thought :?. Indeed filling up a 35s interval with ".12345678{SPACE}{WAITMS100}" at every 100ms is a no go, so you have to think of some other way to achieve your goal e.g. make you char attack without moving (maybe there is such command), or if the pillars have names maybe you can target them by name instead of clicking them, or see if you can create some kind of simple macros into the game and then use it in combination with a SimKeys macro... it depends on the gameplay, maybe there is a way to do it and maybe there isn't :roll:
HAMA Mirano
Katsuo
New User

Post by Katsuo »

hmm, I'll try it then.
Using two macro programs is a good idea.

just a wild idea, what if I could run two instances of xmouse?
injtsvetkov
Fanatic

Post by injtsvetkov »

Well I don't think running two instances of XMBC on one PC would be possible but if you have 2 PCs maybe there is a chance to use XMBC on the first one for the first macro and then access the first PC from the second one (via Remote Desktop or TeamViewer or ...) and use XMBC on the second PC for the second macro. Probably this won't work either but if there is no other way you may try :roll:
Probably the best way to do it is with 2 different macro programs but it might be difficult/complicated and the 2 programs should be able to work together without interfering.
HAMA Mirano
BriHecato
Dedicated

Post by BriHecato »

He can write separate macros in this new "Button Held Time Depended Actions" Interface.
For short hold first macro, for long hold second macro and for click something else.
Let the PC do the hard work = AHK + C# + HTML/CSS/JS + XMBC + Clavier+ + AutoLisp + VBA/OOB
injtsvetkov
Fanatic

Post by injtsvetkov »

He want's both macros to run simultaneously. Using the "Button Held Time Depended Actions" if the first macro is activated by short press then pressing the button again to activate the second macro would abort the firs one.
HAMA Mirano