Middle mouse button to multi left click?

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
spud
New User

Middle mouse button to multi left click?

Post by spud »

Is it possible to configure XMouse so that a single middle mouse click sends multiple left mouse click commands?

Currently playing RTS games and would like to prolong the life of my Zowie EC2-A.

TIA
BriHecato
Dedicated

Re: Middle mouse button to multi left click?

Post by BriHecato »

Yes it is

Create profile for desired application (exe file)
Then for Middle mouse button choose "Simulated Keystroke"
Then in the field write few times

Code: Select all

{LMB}
If delay between clicks is too long, too short then you can go to the settings and change it to different value in miliseconds.

If you don't want to change global setting write for example this between {LMB}'s

Code: Select all

{WAITMS:20}
If you prefer to send leftclicks as long as MMB is hold you can change the behaviour style to "During" in Simulated Keystrokes window.

I've noticed that sending too many clicks too fast can freeze (until all clicks are "delivered") or kill target application, also mouse could click outside the window. For me 3x {LMB} with global 15ms delay and "During" mode is enough.
Let the PC do the hard work = AHK + C# + HTML/CSS/JS + XMBC + Clavier+ + AutoLisp + VBA/OOB
spud
New User

Re: Middle mouse button to multi left click?

Post by spud »

Awesome!
Worked a treat. :cheers: