cant move the cursor while shooting using the simulate key option

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
Adrian31
New User

cant move the cursor while shooting using the simulate key option

Post by Adrian31 »

if you dont understand what im saying, this is the problem. im using XMouse to improve my clicking speed with semi-outo fire guns on a fps game, i tried using the simulate key option and writing {LMB} where it says "enter the custom key(s)", after this i selected the option "6 repeatedly while the button is down" and then selecting auto repeat delay 1 millisecond, after this i got into the game and it worked perfectly and i was shooting very fast just by holding down whatever key i choose to perform this action, except for one problem, when im holding the mouse button i cant move the cursor, the gun keeps shooting and i can move with the keyboard but i cant move my gun, and if i want to move the cursor while holding that key, i have to use the scope of the gun, which is sometimes useless in close range combats, please tell me what am i doing wrong, is there any option i should enable or disable?
BriHecato
Dedicated

Re: cant move the cursor while shooting using the simulate key option

Post by BriHecato »

Something between mouse-xmbc-game is wrong. Apart of ... "cheating" .. i think you probably send shoot signals (through xmbc) to fast into game. Try increase delay between simulated keystrokes - to 10ms or 15ms. Then you can add another {LMB} (or even two click) into simulated command (like short series of 3 clicks).
Let the PC do the hard work = AHK + C# + HTML/CSS/JS + XMBC + Clavier+ + AutoLisp + VBA/OOB