Zoom Gestures & Horizontal Scroll (external TouchPad)

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
meq2
New User

Zoom Gestures & Horizontal Scroll (external TouchPad)

Post by meq2 »

Hi,

I'm a novice user of XMBC (version 2.13.1). Found it looking for a way to reverse the scrolling direction when using the touchpad integrated in my new external keyboard (this one: http://www.rapoo.com/product/124) I use with my laptop. Windows doesn't give my the possibility, nor does the propriety driver delivered with the keyboard/touchpad (the driver of the internal laptop touchpad does have this feature).

Thanks for this great product; it is already of great value and I will be exploring all the great features in times to come.

So my goal was to reverse the scrolling direction for my scrolling gesture to operate the way a scrolling gesture would work on a smartphone/tablet. This works partially (using the "invert scrolling" options on the "Scrolling & Navigation" tab) and there is an unexpected adverse side effect. Let me elaborate.

What works: The vertical scrolling (by 2-finger gesture) is reversed beautifully, the way I like.
What doesn't work: Horizontal scrolling (again by gesture) appears not to be affected by the option to reverse it.
Unexpected side effect: Now the "pinch to zoom" gesture also work in reverse! When I disable these options, this gesture reverts to normal function (goes for both the internal and external touchpads).

My questions:
1. Could there be a bug in the horizontal scrolling (by gesture), or am I missing something?
2. Is there a way to prevent the reversal of the pinch to zoom gesture? Or is this a bug that has to be fixed?

Thanks a lot!
MeQ2