Zelotes T-90

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
JohnJacobs
New User

Re: Zelotes T-90

Post by JohnJacobs »

phisl wrote: Wed May 28, 2425 2:48 am OK Finally some progress, but unfortunately, its bad news.

The fire button is hard wired to send a double left click when the button is released (it does nothing until it is released). The light button sends nothing to windows at all (from what I can see - certainly nothing that gets as far as the windows mouse hooks).

So the mouse's extra buttons are pretty much useless when it comes to XMBC :(

Sorry about that.
Phil
i face this problem fire wired button did not work properly
LewisNam
New User

Post by LewisNam »

phil wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:09 pm I doubt it will be possible but I just ordered one of the mice so I can have a play and see what can be done.

Thanks,
Phil
Wow, that's nice. Are the mice good? I also want to order it.
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

As I said back in 2016,
phil wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:28 pm OK Finally some progress, but unfortunately, its bad news.

The fire button is hard wired to send a double left click when the button is released (it does nothing until it is released). The light button sends nothing to windows at all (from what I can see - certainly nothing that gets as far as the windows mouse hooks).

So the mouse's extra buttons are pretty much useless when it comes to XMBC :(

Sorry about that.
Phil
As well as the "fire" button being hard wired to double left click (no way to configure it that I could see), I didn't like the mouse personally, but then I'm struggling to find a good replacement for my Logitech G9 (I'm having to take it apart and replace buttons instead of getting a new mouse because there just isn't one that I like the feel of (I haven't tried those that cost more than £50!).
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)