How to set LeftClick (shoot) and auto presses R (reload)

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
Jason47
New User

How to set LeftClick (shoot) and auto presses R (reload)

Post by Jason47 »

Hey

Im struggling to find tags I need to put in for a Fps.. After I press shoot I want it to press automatically reload.. Like Left Button (shoot) then 'R' key (reload) with delay... Can someone give me tags for that..
thanks
phil
Site Admin

Re: How to set LeftClick (shoot) and auto presses R (reload)

Post by phil »

The best bet would be to map a button to simulated keystrokes
In there use the macro {LMB}r
Warning if you do this on the left button in the default profile you will potentially break the left button - so do it on an app specific profile is you want to modify the left button's default behaviour/
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
Jason47
New User

Post by Jason47 »

Hey

How do I run an app specific profile.. btw Ive tryed the tag... and it does only appear when im spectating then it constantly switch between players view.. but when I try to play by myself it doesnt work.. I think its somehow patched.. Do you know how to bypass that..

Thanks
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

App specific profiles can be added using the add button under the profile list. Then you type the name of the EXE file or select it from the list if its already running.

As for getting the "tags" right, I presume you mean the simulated keystrokes.Some games (many online games) block injected keys to prevent cheating. If this is the case, there is nothing I can do about it. What games are you trying it in?

There are some things you can try. Try the other send methods in the sim-keys dialog - they behave differently and you may find one that works better. Another thing to try is adjusting the delays between sending keystrokes. You can do this in the advanced tab of the global settings configuration window.

If that does not help, let me know what games your trying and if there is one that I have I can try it here and see what I can find.

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
Jason47
New User

Post by Jason47 »

Hey

Ive tryed all simulated keystrokes and delays between sending keystrokes.. non of them work when I play.. only on spectator mode..

Game: gunz.universegamers dot com
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

Ahh, its an online game. Well I suspect my first statement holds true. they are probably blocking injected keystrokes (the SendInput API that XMBC uses).

Seems like this game uses something called XTrap to block SendInput after some very quick research online.
There isnt anything that can be done in XMBC (that I know of) to get around that.

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
Jason47
New User

Post by Jason47 »

Hey

I heard about a game injector.. maybe you can put the tags in there and run it..
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

Sorry, your going to have to give me something more than that (a quick google for game injector came up with nothing). But to be clear, I'm not trying to get round anti-cheat systems with XMBC. Its a productivity tool that can be used for some games - the goal of the program is not to get around a games built-in anti-cheat.

As far as I'm concerned, its up to you to persuade your game developer why you shouldn't be blocked from using XMBC, rather than me trying to find a way around it - because that's not good for the majority of users who are trying to use it legitimately (not that I'm saying your not trying to use it legitimately of course).

Thanks,
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
Jason47
New User

Post by Jason47 »

Hey

Its not meant to hack.. btw do you think you could start something with this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=832475
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

If its not meant to hack, why point me at a site called "MultiPlayer Game Hacking" !!! :)
Chances are, your not going to get far with XMBC and you might be better off looking to alternatives. After goggling, Autohotkey also does not work - for the same reasons - and there is a much larger community behind that than XMBC - so if they cant do it, what chance have I got ?!
--[ Phil ]--