Default profile doesn't seem to work?

x64 Replacement/Alternative to Microsoft's IntelliMouse application.
Forum rules
Please read the forum rules before posting for the first time.
The more information you can provide, the quicker and more accurately someone can help.
NOTE: To reduce spam, new users can not post links, files or images until they have at least 4 posts.
Duder82
New User

Default profile doesn't seem to work?

Post by Duder82 »

Hey there.

It's possible that I'm missing something, but here goes.
I just installed XMBC and it seems like the default profile doesn't seem to do anything on its own? Regardless of what I set the mouse buttons to do, nothing changes. For example, I changed button 4 to a middle click, but it still acts like a back button in supported application like browsers. This is with the default profile alone.

However, specific application profiles work fine. Changing the same button in firefox profile to middle click will work as expected.

Additionally, if I "stack" the profiles it will work as well. What I mean by stacking is that if I set the default profile button 4 to middle click, and then make a firefox profile but leave the button 4 in that profile to "same as default", it will now work in firefox.

Does that make sense? I feel like I'm terrible at explaining things.

I was formerly using Setpoint to force a global middle click on the 4th button and was hoping to do the same with XMBC. Tried with both 2.5 and 2.6b7.

Win7x64SP1
Logitech M510 mouse, generic HID compliant driver at the moment