Redragon mammoth mouse help me?

General chat. Do not talk about XMBC, InpOut32 or any other Highrez software packages in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please post to the correct forum, otherwise your post may not be seen.
Before posing, be sure to read and respect the forum rules
Duckmo3w
New User

Redragon mammoth mouse help me?

Post by Duckmo3w »

So I have had this mouse for a while and the other day I used it in a titan 2 to try a mouse and keyboard adapter and when I plugged it back into my pc it all works fine but the software that came with it to remap buttons and make macros and such isn't recognizing my mouse I made a new macro for somthing and when I try'd to apply it just says "Please connect your mouse device before apply new settings!" I have try'd uninstalling the mouse drivers and reinstalling I uninstalled the mammoth software and reinstalled nothing changed I try'd different USB ports nothing. so I'm hoping someone els has run into this and can help me fix it any ideas?
Duckmo3w
New User

Re: Redragon mammoth mouse help me?

Post by Duckmo3w »

Hmmm iguess nobody uses this forum
phil
Site Admin

Re: Redragon mammoth mouse help me?

Post by phil »

Not many, you may have had more luck posting in the XMBC forum which is frequented more by mouse users rather than other stuff but you are also asking a question that most people (including myself) are not going to know the answer to (which is why I didn't reply!).
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)