Options in Default Settings not display

General chat. Do not talk about XMBC, InpOut32 or any other Highrez software packages in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please post to the correct forum, otherwise your post may not be seen.
Before posing, be sure to read and respect the forum rules
Edddie
New User

Options in Default Settings not display

Post by Edddie »

:( When I installed this software nothing view in the left size, only a checked default, but not the list
of options. I use the XP Service Pack 3, and the Windows Starter in different pcs and the situation is the same.I would like that my mouse works only in the taskbar section(up and down volume) but i do not to access to
configure like this because i do not see the list options.

Something wrong, or something I am wrong. Please tell me where is the configuration problem. Please
excuse my English.
phil
Site Admin

Re: Options in Default Settings not display

Post by phil »

By default there are no profiles. You have to create a new one with the add button.
I'm not at home right now so I can't easily give you a good example, but if you want to create a profile for over the task bar, you will probably need to create a specific window one and use the window finder to drag to the taskbar area you want to activate this profile.

Then for that new profile, you can setup the buttons or wheel for volume up/down and it will only become active as the mouse moves over that window. WHEN I get home I can make a profile for you that you can then import if you have not figured it out by then!

Ps. In the future for XMBC questions please post the in the XMBC forum rather than the general chat one :)

Thanks
Phil
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9/G604/M720/MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, AMD Ryzen 5900x, MSI x570 Tomahawk, 32GB DDR4,
nVidia RTX 2070s, Evo 970 1Tb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)
Edddie
New User

Post by Edddie »

phil wrote:By default there are no profiles. You have to create a new one with the add button.
I'm not at home right now so I can't easily give you a good example, but if you want to create a profile for over the task bar, you will probably need to create a specific window one and use the window finder to drag to the taskbar area you want to activate this profile.

Then for that new profile, you can setup the buttons or wheel for volume up/down and it will only become active as the mouse moves over that window. WHEN I get home I can make a profile for you that you can then import if you have not figured it out by then!

Ps. In the future for XMBC questions please post the in the XMBC forum rather than the general chat one :)

Thanks
Phil
Thanks Phil for you rapid answer. I am going to make your instructions, and tell you more later the results. But I suggest than in the future the default options have this lists too by default, in the first window when the user SetUp the program, and of course when you are in home an example is a good idea. Thanks, Phil.
Edddie
New User

Post by Edddie »

Edddie wrote:
phil wrote:By default there are no profiles. You have to create a new one with the add button.

Thanks
Phil
Thanks Phil for you rapid answer. I am going to make your instructions, and tell you more later the results. But I suggest than in the future the default options have this lists too by default, in the first window when the user SetUp the program, and of course when you are in home an example is a good idea. Thanks, Phil.
Ok Phil, Really I do not know how to configure the program that functions de volume up and down from the taskbar. I am going to wait when you are in home to make the things correctly. Very happy New Year, Eddie//
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

OK hopefully tomorrow I will be back. I'm not sure about the defaults, actually I think there may be a profile already created to import from the forum. Perhaps I should make that more obvious if it is already there!
--[ Phil ]--
Edddie
New User

Post by Edddie »

phil wrote:OK hopefully tomorrow I will be back. I'm not sure about the defaults, actually I think there may be a profile already created to import from the forum. Perhaps I should make that more obvious if it is already there!
Dear Phil, I resolved settings but blindly exploring everything in the program. I made a profile as you told me, then I marked in my exploration iexplorer in the list of programs pc, and yes! The mouse up and down the volume with the mouse wheel without changing anything else, including scrolling on the internet. In this configuration any player works. It seems that is set by the default volume of the pc. I have three computer players including Spotify, I love to hear music while browsing the internet and I am audiophile since the 70s.

Phil, I thank you for your guidance and love of the program .Others Internet programs do not offer much in settings like this. Eddie from Puerto Rico...and please, excuse my English.
:D
phil
Site Admin

Post by phil »

OK I'm glad you figured that out. Let me know if you need further assistance.
--[ Phil ]--