injtsvetkov - profiles

Use this forum to share your favourite XMBC profiles for various applications.
injtsvetkov
Fanatic

injtsvetkov - profiles

Post by injtsvetkov »

Here are some of my most important profiles, the rest are pretty standard with 1 or 2 simple button settings so not worth sharing.
I have to warn you that you can find that some of the settings are ridiculous - that is because I have tested something and left the settings so I could test it again in future versions. Or you may find different buttons/chords set to do exactly the same - that's because I have 3 different mice which I use with my laptop and only one of them is with 5 buttons and 4 directions wheel, the other 2 are with less buttons and I tried to make it possible to use them more efficiently.

These are my hotkeys:
Alt + 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - Layer 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Ctrl + ` - Open settings window
Ctrl + F1 - Enable/Disable XMBC
Shift + F1 - Toggle Debug mode

I pretty much like to set things in such way, that if I have to switch to another layer (2, 3, 4 or 5) - the setting in it ends up with {Layer:1} so it automatically switches back to layer 1 after the sequence I need is completed. It is very convenient. Also in excel I have chording RMB+LMB in layer 1 that ends up with {Layer:2}, at that point I enter a letter and again I do RMB+LMB which does the 2nd part of the sequence and switches back to layer 1.

That is the most that I can think of at the moment but if anyone have some questions about some setting I'll be happy to explain further :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HAMA Mirano
Windows 8.1 x64, Intel i5-3230M @ 2.60GHz, 4GB
BriHecato
Dedicated

Re: injtsvetkov - profiles

Post by BriHecato »

I've checked some settings in your profiles (finally), in excel i see that you use simkeys to do repetitive key actions like selecting copying etc.
But i don't know what mean tag {APPS}

Hovering over Start Button doesn;t work on Win7 but it's easy to specify the window:
Explorer.exe - button - Shell_TrayWnd
It's brilliant :)
Let the PC do the hard work = AHK + C# + HTML/CSS/JS + XMBC + Clavier+ + AutoLisp + VBA/OOB
injtsvetkov
Fanatic

Re: injtsvetkov - profiles

Post by injtsvetkov »

Hey, my friend :), sorry for the late response but I haven't checked this topic for a while.
Actually it took me a few moments to recall where I have used this {APPS} tag and what is the actual task of that sim keys macro :P
So this {APPS} tag simply opens the context menu, like RMB click. Most keyboards have such key and it is located somewhere between Right Alt and Right Ctrl keys. I use this tag because in this case I use arrow tags to navigate to the cell I need because each time it might be at different location on the screen and I can't use coordinates tag.
HAMA Mirano
Windows 8.1 x64, Intel i5-3230M @ 2.60GHz, 4GB