Use this forum to share your favourite XMBC profiles for various applications.
- New User
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:35 pm
I want to share some profiles i have configured for my taskbar.
From left to right i have:
- Start button - Scrolling in this corner sends hotkeys to a little utility called DimScreen, which adjusts screen brightness.
- Taskbar - Tilting the mouse wheel left or right will flip through open windows in Flip3D view.
- 'Show desktop' button - Scrolling adjusts volume, middle click to pause, buttons 4/5 to skip to the previous/next song
Maybe someone will find this useful.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 6429
- Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:12 pm
Thanks, I like the sound of the dim screen thing.. But I do wonder if it should be built in to XMBC actions list
--[ Phil ]--
--[ Administrator & XMBC Author ]--
Logitech G9, Logitech MX518, Microsoft Intellimouse, Trust 16341 BT Mouse
Windows 10 x64, Intel i5-9600k, Asus Z390-ROG, 16GB DDR4,
nVidia GeForce GTX 970, Evo 970 500Gb NVME, 2x2TB WD Black (RAID1)