If you have check for beta versions enabled, you should get notified of a new version and prompted to update in the next day or so. This is the most efficient method (bandwidth wise) as the updates are only a fraction of the size of the full install. Otherwise, you can get the full installation beta HERE. Note that this link will always get you the latest beta version!
Changes since v2.18 Beta 15:
- #591 - When copying an application profile, Button Held and MTS actions are not copied
- #590 - Add ability to change enhance pointer precision option in application/window profile
- #589 - Fixed an issue where toggle magnifier or launching an application/explorer window could cause a hook timeout and leak the original button action
- #588 - Fixed scrollbar on profile list being shown when it shouldn't be!
- #587 - Fixed (I hope) issue introduced in 2.18 Beta 15 which broken some profile detection
There are no new language strings in 2.18 Beta 16 (the last language change was in 2.18 Beta 14).
Any problems, PM me a copy of the debug log file (or post a snippet in a code block here).